|Shot a 300 yard four shot group last night that was .700 c to c. With three in .450. That is with the 142 smk 51.5 g H-4831 sc. Thanks your the best!
-- Paul W.
Click here for Testimonials
Here is a list of some of the products that I use in building custom rifles:
- Brux Barrels
- Krieger Barrels
- Benchmark Barrels
- Pacific Tool & Gauge piloted Reamers
- McMillian fiberglass stocks
- Manners gunstocks
- Karsten kydex adjustable cheek pc.
- Stiller Precision Firearms Custom Actions
- Surgeon Custom Actions
- Borden actions
- Defiance custom actions
- Seekins accessories. (mounts and bottom metal)
- Triggers: Jewel, Timney, SSS
- Pacific tool and Gauge replacement bolts, lugs, ect.
- Muzzle brakes: Center Shot Rifles Blast Tamer
- Scope Mounts: EGW, TPS, Nightforce
- Scopes: Vortex, Nightforce
- Wyatt's extended magazine boxes
- NIC CeraKote
- Lauer DuraCoat
Feel free to contact us with questions and/or comments.